Host2Host business affiliates and interested hosts gathered last week at the 3rd Annual Vendor Showcase to connect with one another, share information about their services, and learn more about how we can help each other be successful.
Board Member, Anthony Rallo, kept the conversation flowing and gave each speaker plenty of time to talk about their offerings. We were excited to hear from several new business affiliates as well as some who have supported us from the very beginning.
- Kim Fitzpatrick, Host2Host Board Member with STRSource discussed her STR consulting and co-hosting business as well as her properties located in Oregon, Florida and even the lovely Lakeside Lodge in Montana, launching this month and generously donated as a raffle item. Kim can help you get started or uplevel your hosting game with design, setup, and guest services support. SPECIAL OFFER: FREE initial consultation to discuss your STR.
- Kristy Olsen represented Radious and let us know how flexible and easy it can be to offer your listing for daytime rentals. Save on laundry and maximize earnings. If you have an outdoor space, it can become the perfect summer retreat for small, local businesses. SPECIAL OFFER: FREE photography for the first 100 hosts - but hurry since they’ve only got a few more spots available for this fantastic offer!
- Aviva Llorens with PriceLabs helped us understand all the different ways that we can optimize our earnings by using the analytics pulled from their over 200,000 listings around the world. With daily price adjustments, you can create loads of different rules to help you effectively manage your listing and increase occupancy. Customer service agents are always available and they offer loads of helpful tools to support you as a host. SPECIAL OFFER: Use code H2HPL15 when signing up for a new account to get 15% off your first 3 months of service (expires July 30).
- Carlos Camarena, Community and Education Committee member, offered his photography services to hosts and so many people expressed their thanks for his amazing photos. As Anthony pointed out, well-done photos are the key to a successful rental. It’s worth the investment you make, so take advantage of Carlos’s photography skills today! SPECIAL OFFER: H2H Members receive 10% off!
- Jessy Culp with Be Our Guest Property Management gave us a great overview of her variety of ala carte services. She can help hosts get started with a new listing, improve their existing offerings, or even just help out on a temporary basis while you go on vacation! SPECIAL OFFER: Referrals leading to a new client onboarding will receive $100! H2H members who sign up directly for co-hosting will receive no set-up fees or 50% off the first month's management fees.
- Darlene Kimball was a fantastic representative of iTrip and their boutique property management service offering. With a focus on asset retention and guest satisfaction, they take care of the little details so you don't have to. Their combination of the latest in hosting technology coupled with world-class guest service providers allows them to ensure repeat stays and happy guests. SPECIAL OFFER: H2H members that refer a new client receive no marketing fees, no credit card fees, and free linen service. This offer applies to both the member and their referral.
- Lastly, Charity Kuahiwinui spoke on behalf of A Serious Production with a quick overview of their website building and optimization services. From portfolio sites to the installation of Google Analytics or algorithm optimization, we can help you get rolling with a website of your very own! SPECIAL OFFER: H2H Members get 10% off your first project!
We launched a poll at the end of the meetup to learn more about how people feel about in-person activities. We found that 80% of those on the call would have attended if it were held in-person. Look for lots more in-person opportunities to connect in the near future.