Join us for an exciting afternoon of community, food, beverages and raffle prizes featuring a presentation from national award-winning author and TEDx speaker, Joseph Michelli. Joseph's new book The Airbnb Way mentions many of our local hosts! 10% of proceeds are being donated to Transition Projects.
Each entry fee comes with:
- 1 drink ticket (more can be purchased)
- Food - small plates from NoHo's Hawaiian Cafe!
- 1 raffle ticket, buy more - watch the H2H Facebook Groups for prize list
- 1 year subscription to FabStayz per host!
- $10 Host2Host members
- $15 non-members
- or $5 more at the door
- 4:00pm: drink, eat and enjoy your Host2Host community
- 5:00pm: introductions & program begins
- 6:00pmish: raffle prizes are awarded & back to merriment
Here are just some of the raffle prizes we know about. More are coming every day.
- 2 night stay at a wine country Bungalow; complimentary bottle of wine and complimentary wine tastings for two at two different wineries in the Valley!
- 2 night stay at the Gullhouse in Seal Rock, Oregon
- 1 night at By-The-Wind Sailor Camp Cabin at Olivia Beach
- Bike and walking/scenic tours from All Around Portland
- Ruby Jewell ice cream package
- Gift certificates from Bamboo Sushi, Besaw's, Kachka & Olympia Provisions
- and more....
About Joseph Michelli:
Joseph Michelli is acclaimed for his work with Zappos, Starbucks and the Ritz-Carleton. He is one of the world's leading experts on creating stand-out customer experiences. Dr. Michelli is the Wall Street Journal and New York Times number one bestselling author of seven books, a TedX speaker - Is Your Legacy Personal? Or All Business? and dozens of YouTube videos.
Joseph is offering a discount to Host2Host members who pre-order his book before Oct 11th.
The Airbnb Way: 5 Leadership Lessons for Igniting
Growth through Loyalty, Community, and Belonging
This special offer includes:
- a hardcover copy of The Airbnb Way personally signed by Joseph
- an invitation to an exclusive webinar hosted this fall by Joseph
- free shipping on your purchase (U.S. only)
- An exclusive discounted rate of $21.80 (list price $28.00)
- Use this link and the coupon code: THANKS to receive this special offer.
About Transition Projects:
Founded in 1969, Transition Projects exists to help people transition from homelessness to housing. With five decades of experience providing shelter, housing and supportive services for very low-income people, they are recognized across the region for their work with veterans, women, people with disabilities, and other highly vulnerable groups.
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors:
Host2Host supports the individual home-sharing host who is committed to build community, through education, advocacy & professional hospitality.
Photo Release: Host2Host takes pictures at its events for use in its newsletter, website, social media sites and other marketing, as deemed appropriate. By attending this event, you consent to this photographing and grant Host2Host unrestricted use of your image. If you do not agree, please do not attend the event.
Parking is available on the street. Most likely, the side streets. Or leave the car at home and take public transit.