- Have you ever considered becoming an Airbnb Experience Host?
- Do you have a particular expertise you'd like to share with guests?
- Think you don't know anything special enough to be an Experience Host?
Join our panel of Airbnb Experience Hosts and learn how they curated their own perfect experience to delight and wow guests every time. You don't need to be an expert to design an experience that could become the highlight of a guest's visit to Portland.
Find out how each of our Experience Hosts got started with Airbnb Experiences and what they have learned along the way. Learn what Airbnb wants in an Experience and how they promote your expertise to guests booking stays in Portland. You'll have a chance to ask questions too.
Our panel includes:
Maybe you too will discover you have something unique to offer! Surely, you will learn a lot more about Airbnb Experiences.
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm Check-in, enjoy light snacks & drink courtesy of Airbnb, network with fellow H2H members & guests.
- 6:00 pm – 7:45 pm Experiences Program
Note: Airbnb requires check-in, so you'll check-in twice: once at the door with Airbnb, then at the event with H2H.
- Host2Host Members - Free
- Host2Host Guests - $10
- Non Members - $20 - registration opens January 24
Become a Host2Host Member at the meet-up and we'll deduct your meet-up fee from membership.
Host2Host supports the individual home-sharing host who is committed to build community, through education, advocacy & professional hospitality.
Parking: Street parking or Smart Park @ NW Davis, between 1st & Naito.
Public Transportation: The Red & Blue Max lines stop @ Old Town/Chinatown on NW 1st & Davis.
Photo Release: Host2Host takes pictures at its events for use in its newsletter, website, social media sites and other marketing, as deemed appropriate. By attending this event, you consent to this photographing and grant Host2Host unrestricted use of your image. If you do not agree, please do not attend the meet-up.